1. To enter the contest, the customer must sign a contract with Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG for the purchase of kitchen or bathroom cabinets or general work valued at $15,000 (taxes included) or more.
2. A 30% deposit must be paid before the draw date and the cabinets must be delivered by June 30, 2019.
3. For every $10,000 purchase at Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG, one contest entry form will be given to the customer. For example, if the contract amounts to $31,000, including taxes, the customer will receive 3 contest entry forms.
4. Contest entry forms shall be placed in a contest box located in Club Cuisine et salle de bain’s showroom.
5. The deadline for entering the contest is May 30, 2019, at 3 p.m.
6. The only prize is a $10,000 (taxes included) gift certificate valid for use at JC Perrault in Laval for the purchase of household appliances.
7. The winner’s name will be selected by a random draw by Mr. Benoit Barbeau (president of Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG).
8. The winning entry form will be selected on May 30, 2019, during a happy hour at Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG’s showroom.
9. The winner will be notified by phone immediately following the draw and will have to claim their prize within an hour of this notification.
10. The winner alone will have to answer this mathematical skill-testing question: 8-5+10=
11. The winner will have 30 days from the date of the draw to use the $10,000 gift certificate at JC Perrault.
12. The gift certificate will be valid on the suggested retail price only.
13. The gift certificate cannot be combined with any other promotion.
14. To redeem the gift certificate, the winner will have to make an appointment with Mr. Sébastien Gratton
at JC Perrault at 514-887-3865.
15. In addition, for advertising purposes, a photo of the winner will be taken and posted on at Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG’s Facebook page and website and in its showroom.
16. The contest excludes all Club Cuisine et salle de bain BCBG employees.
17. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of an advertising contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for resolution. A dispute as to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of an intervention in an attempt to settle the matter.
The place to discover before you buySee our achievements